2016년 2월 17일 수요일

Ihwa Mural Village by Redergen's intern

Ihwa Mural Village by Intern's Redergen
- Seollal's holidays

when we were searching about a place to visit we saw in a tourism's book, Ihwa mural village. 



I recognized this place because of dramas. so we decided to go at Ihwa mural village



this place is very famous I think because it have a lot of people there. it have an university and big shop avenue. 




when we go at the real mural village, I was very amazed about all grafitti and we took many pictures of that. 


 we walk all along the wall when I took my pictures and we go down the big avenue.


when we were front of university we saw a man who's dancing and after a long day we go at home because the after day we had to work at Redergen company.   




It was really beauty but later I will go to buy this old school uniform, it's so beauty ! :D




Good day to you.
Omaeyma.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기