2016년 2월 23일 화요일

National Museum of Korea by Redergen's Intern

National Museum of Korea by Redergen's Intern 

- History of Korea

In beginning of February me and Sarah decided to visit the National Museum of Korea. we liked museums in France so visit here in Korea is an obligation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



When we go out to the subway we were very impressing by this big structure. 
It was so peace and very great. 



We did a lot of picture front of pond and front of the museum's structure. 
Inside, it was very clear and luminous as below of pyramid in Louvre's Museum. 



This museum it was really well thought because the floor of Korea history is making chronologically. 
And then we debut with Silla's period. Very impressive, with many Bouddah and spirit garden. 



But my favorite period is Joseon, very beautiful with many colors and many accessorizes and many things. 

In the others floors, it have potteries and donations by some people. 
And at the last floor, it have a lot of bouddah, I think I never seen as far as bouddah's statues. But just one of them as still a precious stone in his head, all of other it was taken, I think this is before making in museum some people stole it but it's sad to stole an precious thing like that. 



To conclude, I liked this museum and I will visit other to know more about Korea. 


Good day to you.
Omaeyma



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기