2016년 2월 28일 일요일

Redergen Redness vitamin B+C cream Review

Redergen Redness vitamin B+C cream Review
- Redness


I will speak about redness vitamin cream, this cream is really interesting because many people are suffering to this skin problem. 



For me this is cream is very important, I have this red skin and even if I use a foundation this is not enough and not very good for my skin. 



What I like more in this cream, that is not a mix of many cream, I mean it just for redness and nothing else. Not whitening, not lifting (I am the type of person who doesn't like all in one), so this cream is perfect on this view. 



About packaging, this is very pretty, this purple color is very girl style ㅋㅋㅋ. And, I like this pump cream, this is for me more useful than box cream. 

And of course, this is for texture. this is a little bit liquid and for a box it will be difficult to make it on the face. 




Well, the packaging is perfect, smell is another story ㅋㅋㅋ but it odorless after few minute. 

So at the end, my skin because redness, soft and odorless ㅋㅋㅋ . 
And thanks to vitamin C and B my skin is repair because Protect the cells of the damages caused by the free radicals and unifies the complexion.


To conclude I recommend this product if you have this problem. 








Good day to you
Omaeyma

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기