2016년 2월 21일 일요일

Redergen Super Aqua Facial Cream review

Redergen Super Aqua Facial Cream review
- Moisturize cream 




Today I will introduce you a Redergen product, aqua facial cream. 
This cream is very beautiful to see at the first time, the blue packaging is very sweet, it remind his name "aqua". 


When I open it  was very good smell, really fresh. 



The texture of cream is a little bit translucent, shine and textural look. And on my face is really absorbing. Just some second and my skin became soft and nice, I think this because of Shea butter and Junipersus Communis fruit oil, they are a very goods ingredients for moisturize.
When it's dry is I didn't feel that I made it on my face. 



And then, I really liked this cream, it has a very good smell and it's working so I counsel it. ^_^ 






Good day to you.

Omaeyma.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기