2016년 2월 24일 수요일

my birthday in Korea with Redergen's CEO

My birthday in Korea with Redergen's CEO
- Lotte world mall


13th, February it was my birthday, I so excited to make my birthday in Korea. It was as a dream. I never think about that and it can't be possible even in my crazy dream.


So at the morning I tell to Sarah that I would like to go at a place to shop and eat cake (birthday's cake). And then we go at Lotte world mall.

This Mall was really beauty at each place we saw some statue as unicorn statue (I tried to give to him drink but he won't ㅋㅋㅋㅋ).


So we turn around the mall, we buy some things as perch for cellphone. And others thinks. ^_^

- Cake at Dore Dore


When we were a little bit tired, we go to search a cake's restaurant and we find Dore Dore, I was convinced by their rainbow cake ( So Yummy!!! ). 
We choose too a chocolate cake really tasty !


And at the end, when we said to our CEO she told us to meet her to see a film and eat at restaurant because she wouldn't let me like this.



-Restaurant with redergen's Ceo 

At 7 pm we go at Coex Mall, our CEO said to us this is a great mall, and we must to know it. We find her front of a restaurant for eat noodles.


Eat noodles on our birthday it's mean our long life. This is funny because I know that on birthday Korean eat seaweed soup but I don't know about noddles.


- Kung-Fu panda

At 9 pm we go to see a film, Kung-Fu panda. It was all in English with Korean subtitles but I was surprised to understand all ㅋㅋㅋ
I liked it but I was a little bit sad, because our CEO didn't be next to us but behind :/ 
I will never understand how place for korean's cinema is working.


Anyway, the film was good and I enjoyed my birthday. 










Good day to you.
Omaeyma

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기