2016년 2월 23일 화요일

Redergen Magic Body Bleaching Cream review

Redergen Magic Body Bleaching Cream review 
- Lightening cream 



Today I will introduce you Magic Body Bleaching Cream by Redergen. 
this is my first time for lightening cream let's do it ! :)



My first impression for this cream is "gosh this packaging is so beauty, very elegant". this is as a mirror really beautiful. 



The smell is very fresh and I think this lemon smell. anyway, this scent is very fresh and I like it. 



The texture is less liquid than super aqua facial.
But what I liked more is ingredients in this cream. 



Higher of Tocopherols and then vitamin E and extract from ginkgo leaves oil, this is antioxidant and protecting from skin’s illness.




Ginkgo leaves oil is very famous as ginseng in oriental medicine and using mostly for brain problem. But, here leaves ginkgo are good for skin, which will be soft, protected and lightening. 



So when I apply this, my skin become really light and soft, this is very pleasant ^_^ And then for my first lightening cream I'm completely convince. 



I recommend you if you would like a lightening cream. 













Good day to you.
Omaeyma


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기