2016년 2월 28일 일요일

Digital Media City visiting by Redergen's intern

Digital Media City visiting by Redergen's intern
- After work


I was searching of what to do after work and I remember of Avenger movie. It's funny but I was really interested about this statue of two men. 


Before coming in Korea, I thought that I must to see it and with Sarah we decided to go there.


Firstly we were really impressing about this many high building. And after see that this building were SBS, MBC, KBS and YTN we knew why this place name Digital Media City. 



I remember that we said this is a consecration for a person who would like to be a journalist. 

We search about "my" statue, this is mine now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


And we find this two head that I saw in other film (I don't remember which one). We took many pictures and we saw some teenagers group front of YTN, I think they were there to go at a show. 



After that, we walk for searching some other, and we saw far away lighting, "my statue" !
we take... well a lot of pictures, I was so happy !



And then, we walk again on "MBC" street and we saw filming. we thought at first that it was for a movie or a drama. but it was for a add. 
We stayed there 20 minutes, too many people were watching it because it was Park Bogum. But we didn't see anything and it was to late. So we go at home. 



Well it was very fun and I'm happy to saw my statue. 




Good day to you
Omaeyma


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기