2016년 5월 10일 화요일

Gyeongbokgung palace visit by Redergen's interns 리더겐의 수련의 에의한 경복궁 궁전방문

Gyeongbokgung palace visit by Redergen's interns 리더겐의 수련의 에의한 경복궁 궁전방문 


- A cultural day-off 문화적인  떨어져




Last Thursday was Children's day so we didn't work. At this occasion, we decided to visit Gyeongbokgung palace 경복궁. 
Gyeongbokgung palace is the biggest of the 5 Joseon 조선 dynasty palace. It is also considered as the most beautiful one.


I was so excited when my friends told me that we were going to visit a palace. It is the first one I visit.
It is a little bit like visiting the palace of Versailles for tourists in France. This kind of places is full in history and culture. 
For the palace anniversary the entrance was free. Good and bad news at the same time because free means a lot of people. But anyway, I was so excited to think about that. In fact, we choose one of the best days to visit. There was a lot of animation. 

 

When we arrived, a traditional ceremony has been taking place.
Men were sitting on the floor and women were dancing in circle. 
I was impressed by the rigor of these persons. Indeed, even wearing their dress uniforms and the hotness, they remained graceful and cheerful.
After the ceremony, we visited all the palace sections. The palace is huge. Our visit lasted more than hours. It was exhausting but amazing at the same. I learnt a lot of thing about the Joseon 조선dynasty's way of life.
Do you know that the king and the queen didn't live in the same house?



To conclude, I spent an amazing day. Moreover, this lovely palace is surrounded by a mountain and buildings, so the view is amazing. 
That is  what I expected to see where I decided to come in Seoul 서울: modernity and traditional 현대성과 전통 at the same time. 

~~ I'm definitely in love with this city ~~

사라 Dp




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기