2016년 5월 1일 일요일

Redergen's Interns went at Gangwondo/ 리더겐 인턴 강원도가다

Redergen's Interns went at Gangwondo/ 리더겐 인턴 강원도가다

- 아름다운 자전거여행길 프로그람


어재 with Sarah we participated to a 프로그람 named 아름다운 자전거여행길. It was the first time we go outside Seoul and then we was really exited of it. 


firstly, When I arrived at 용산역 I was lost because I was alone and I didn't know where I should go, Sarah and her Roommate were late. 


Then after, 30 minutes I find the group (thanks to a girl) who's going to 강원도 and then I wait again for Sarah...여전히 


when all people were there, we take a train for 춘천역 to take some bicycles. We take too many pictures and we didn't understand when staff would like take a group 사진 so we didn't appeared.



So we turn around 춘천 with bicycles and it was very beautiful ! we had some break because our group was so fast for others and then we had time to take many pictures. 


and then, at the lunch we arrived at 아니매이션박물관 (Animation Museum), it was so great, funny and beautiful, it has a park front the rivers *_*


inside the museum we just had a funny time because it had some activities and amusing statues.


at 2 pm we take our bicycle and we go at the 카누 (canoe) place. a man explain to us how to ride a 카누 and it was funny because he said what people did before. 


life-jackets strung we take our 카누, me and my Korean friend has so quick but because of many people we had some difficulties to ride. and then, a staff with a motor boat came and take off this place with many canoe. 
Sarah said that we cheat... I think she was just jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 



and then to finish we go at 남춘천역 to had a diner and at 8 pm we toke the train direction HOME 칩 ^^







finally, even if it was hurting because made some exercises I liked it. It was fun and I think I will do it again ^^ but not a Sunday because I'm a little bit tired today...





well, Good day to you :)
Omaeyma


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기