2016년 4월 17일 일요일

New Redergen's intern Sarah Dp arrival / 새로운 프랑스 인턴 Sarah Dp, 리더겐에 오다

New Redergen's intern Sarah Dp arrival / 새로운 프랑스 인턴 Sarah Dp, 리더겐에 오다


-My arrival in Seoul (서을)

I arrived in Seoul (서을) on Thursday 14th after a trip of 18 hours from Paris (파리). It was such an exhausting trip because my flight had been delayed 5 hours during my stop in London (런던).





















Exiting my british airlines flight, I couldn't realize that i was in Asia and in Korea (대한민국)
At the airport, I was like a kid fascinated by all these new things that I was discovering.
My colleague Diena went to pick me up. I felt so blessed to have her helping me for
my first steps in Seoul (서을).


My first impression of Seoul (서을) has been really positive. I have been so impressed by the dynamism of the city: all these restaurants, shops, markets etc...I'm so impatient to discover the culture/habits, visit famous places, eat some traditional food. I think I will not ever be bored in this city.


Today was my first day at work. This morning, we had a meeting where I could discover the firm (Redergen - 리더겐), the products and meet my colleagues. 
Now, I realize the chance I have to work and live in a wonderful like Seoul.


Before arriving here i thought that i would be lost in this big city but I was totally wrong because I already feel like ...at home.

To be continued...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기