2016년 4월 13일 수요일

Korean park impression by Redergen's Interns/ 리더겐 인턴 하국의 공원 느김


Korean park impression by Redergen's Interns/ 리더겐 인턴 하국의 공원 느김

- Hyochang park 효창공원, Namsan Park 남사공원, Yeouido park 여의도공원

 


At Chongpa-dong 총파동 it have a University names Sookmyung women university 숙명여자대학교, this is a big school for girls and beside it it have this little but pretty park names Hyochang park 효창공원.
I didn't know that it have this park at 2 minutes from my home but I happy to see it.



in this park 공원, people play basket ball, badminton, running or just chilling with friends and family.
beside it, it have a soccer stadium, which had a match a few times ago.



But this park is not really a simple park, is firstly a memorial.
For the royal noble consort UI of the Seong clan 의빈 성씨 and her son Crown Prince Munhyo 문효세자, this park created on 1940's with Japanese's colonization.



But, the provisional Government of the republic of Korea interred three men, names the Three Martyrs 삼의사묘.

And, I didn't know before yesterday, but my neighbor told me that every 13 April, it have a memorial ceremony for the anniversary of the establishment of the provisional government. I missed it, but that's fine ^^



In France, park what I went were not really like that. in France, it have much of lawn so we can make a picnic and sleep on the lawn with sunshine. but in Korea it's very different, it have a lot of road and if you would like to make a picnic this is on a "little open house by wood" which have to take off your shoes. and sometimes as at Hyochang park 효창공원 it have this little bookcase.


What I like the most in Korean park, is their sport's machine ! ㅋㅋㅋ
In France it doesn't have everywhere this sport's machine, but in Korea, every park it have one place or many place for it.
it's good because you don't have to pay a sports hall to loose some kilos ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



So I appreciated this visit at Korean park, of course I didn't go at all park but now that the sun comes I will go there many times








Good day to you, 
Omaeyma




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기