2016년 4월 4일 월요일

New Redergen's Intern Diena arrival / 새로운 프랑스 인턴 Diena, 리더겐에 오다

New Redergen's Intern Diena arrival /  새로운 프랑스 인턴 Diena, 리더겐에 오다

- First time in Korea

I was so exited to come because it was my first time going this far (Paris/Seoul). The trip goes very well with Qatar airways. The food in the plane was delicious ^^ I also had a stop at Doha. 



So my friends came bring me to my new "칩" near to 서을역. There are a lot of shops and restaurants. And what I appreciate the most is that Seoul is a living city with a lot of people and tourists.


Sunday, I wanted to visit a place but we couldn't because we had to many things to do... and also it was raining. It was a simple week-end, yeah. This night, I didn't really sleep, I was thinking about what will happened Monday at the company, with my roommates. 


I had a lot of expectation of this city and the company because my friends were already here and they seem to enjoy Korean life style so I hope everything goes well for me too.


I hope I will have a lot of funny days and good memories in Korea !










Diena 







댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기