2016년 3월 17일 목요일

Searching for Redergen's supporters at Yeonsung University / 리더겐 서포터 연성대학 에서 찾다

Searching for Redergen's supporters at Yeonsung University / 리더겐 서포터 연성대학 에서 찾다 
- 안양 (Anyang)


Yesterday, we go at 연성대학 for searching some supporters for 리더겐 and MD. We go there before but it was at school holidays so it has no one there.


We take a train, line  with our tutor during 1 hour... (too long). 


When we arrived at 안양역, and after lunch we searched for some food to students and professors (not easy ㅎㅎㅎ). 


After that, we go in class room and some students enter 타담, it was so~~ impressive because all students were watching us like this ---> O_O
I told to myself, "세상에! ", and Sarah ask me if I can introduce for her and me. Well I said on my own "어떻게?".


And then, Soyoung-si introduce herself and company, and she tell me to introduce myself (gosh! ), I say "아녕하세요, 저 이러미 오매이마 입니다" (hello my name is Omaeyma) and... Soyoung-si ask me my age and well I didn't learn numbers in Korea so I told them in English... and I was so~ old for them. 



Sarah did the same and then I take a (사진) pictures and we go beside the class room to take some pictures and video.
She introduce comapny and products as 미라클엑실라 블리징 (miracle axilla bleaching), 매직 바디 블리칭 (magic body bleaching),맥스조인트 라이트닝 (max joint lightening), 슈퍼페이셜 화이트닝 (super facila whitening), and explain what they do on the body part.
soyoung-si was explain to students how to be a supporters. she told them to share pictures on social networks, and go at 리더겐 website and blogs...
At this moment, Sarah told me "they will see what I wrote!", it was funny :D


We did this twice... (yes... you read right, two moment like that).
So a hour, at the end I was very tired to be standing, and I was just thinking about a chair ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But it was not the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


And we meet the last groups in professor's office. I thought students it were more interesting than others, because they asked Soyoung-si about product and I think one of them was really interesting about 레드니스 비타민 비쁠씨 크림 (redness vitamin B+C cream).
She said that it will help her when she is a stressed ㅎㅎㅎ 


the last group, it came for atopic, so Md products as 아토밥 (ato BAB ), they were interesting about what Galaxy international propose for atopic problem. they ask too many questions, and go out satisfied. 

At the end, we go at home (집에) and the day was finish.  







당신에게 좋은 일
Omaeyma 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기