2016년 3월 16일 수요일

리더겐 인턴, 제품사진 촬영에 도전하다!

리더겐 인턴, 제품사진 촬영에 도전하다!
- 어떻게 ?

Today it was a funny day, start to work on Photoshop to change some pictures for 리더겐 Instagram. I know how to use this software but just a little, so they teach me more about it. 





And then after that, 사라 and me work by our-self until lunch. 
After lunch our tutor ask us to takes some 사진 (pictures), for social network. 











So we take a lot of pictures with different items and different rooms. It was funny to search something pretty and elegant. 


We go at the terrace, where it was a little bit 추온 (cold), so we take some pictures there and we were always say "빨리" (quickly) to go inside.




At the end, some pictures were good, and some... Well not really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ we choose some of them and I think you agree with me to say that what I show you now is the best :P ㅎㅎㅎ

Well, tomorow I will go at 연숭태학 (Yeonsung university). 

So see you tomorow !


(this picture is funny ㅋㅋㅋ)

Good day to you
Omaeyma

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기