2016년 3월 6일 일요일

Big Bang made tour Seoul Final by Redergen's interns (리더겐 프랑스인턴)

Big Bang made tour Seoul Final by Redergen's interns (리더겐 프랑스인턴) 
- Concert day

This Sunday, we go at 빅뱅 Big Bang concert, I was so exciting because I know this group since my middle school. 


So we go at Olympic park, for the lunch and we was so impressed to see that it had a lot of people. 

It's like all of high school of Seoul were in this place. 



We were a little bit lost, and hungry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. after eat we go at the front of the stadium and we saw more girls. 


There is some stand where selling some goodies and we decided to line up to buy photo book. the price is not as in France, because here is not expensive as in France. 
for example, the photo book that I bought is just 20,000\ but in France it can be 50.000\. 


After bought some goodies for my sisters, we go at the stadium and enter it. 
It was very big !

On the screen there is some 빅뱅 big bang's music video and we watch it. 


And then~ at 6:15 pm... Ta-dam! :D


They debut with bang bang bang music and they woke up all people that they wanna sleep ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

All of the time they were so awesome, of course I preferred when they sang blue because it's my favorite one. 

It was all blue and so calm.


All of concert we were standing but for If you, blue, and don't fall in love. it was so great. 

The part that I liked is when we all wave our banner which write in Korean "big bang is our everything" they were so touch about it. 


And when they come with a big cake, and then TOP didn't want to cut the cake so Taeyang cut instate of him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Well, I was so happy to see them in real and sing, scream, dance, scream, laugh, scream, and scream again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 


I will never forget it, as this all 6 month in Korea. 


Good day to you
Omaeyma 




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기